I love to empower makers and creators to do good, and do it well.
enoma.co is a blog with practical advice and conversations for professionals, makers, and entrepreneurs. There is so much hustle porn on blogs and social made for our demographic. I find myself constantly looking to balance out the "grind until you die" and "get rich at all costs" vibe with content that feeds the "why" behind what I do. So, if you're interested in creating and creating well, then I'm writing this blog for you.
My posts come from my experiences and the insights of friends and mentors. We'll talk about best practices, nifty tools, and the areas of life I'm learning to grow in as a 20-something entrepreneur.
My experiences have taught me a lot about business, diversity and inclusion, the experiences of Black talent in predominately white spaces, financial literacy, and navigating life while young and independent.
Ask me about...
- some of my hobbies. For the past 17 years I've dabbled with websites, graphics, video production, and Unix computing.
- my favorite color. Most people think my favorite color is red. It is not.
- public speaking. I competed in speech, debate, and interp events for seven years.It was an awesome season in my life.
- things I'm learning. I love learning about woodworking. If I could go back to high school and take any class, it'd be industrial tech.
- how I got to Brooklyn. I'm a first generation immigrant. My path to NYC wasn't a direct one. It's got more than a few unexpected turns.
- my favorite kind of food. It's bound to make you laugh.